How to get there
Road access instructions
- Using a map
- With your GPS
- With Google maps at the bottom of the page
- By asking…!
If nothing from the above doesn’t help you then follow our instructions: The soonest route from the main roads to Syrrako is this, which starts from the city of Ioannina at the bounds of the village Koutselio.
There you will get using the first exit to the city of Ioannina, as you come from Thessaloniki and coming from Athens – Koutselio – bridge of Tsimpovo – Petrovouni – Potistika – Palaiochori Syrrako – Prosilio – Syyrako.
As you come from the south Greece or Athens you can cross the mountainous bulk of Tzumerka through Arta: Arta – Rodavgi – bridge of Plaka – Pramanta – Prosilio – Syyrako.
As you come from Thessalia and only for the summer months: Kalabaka – Aspropotamos – Chaliki – Anthousa – Boros path – Kalarrytes – Prosilio – Syrrako.
Also from Thessalia: Pyli of Trikala- Sturnareika – Athamanio – Pramanta – Prosilio – Syrrako.
Distances from Syrrako
– From Ioannina: 52 km. and from Egnatia motorway 42 km.
– From Athens: 438 km. through Patra
– From Thessaloniki: 349 km. through Egnatia motorway
– From Patra: 246 km. through Rio – Antirrio National Roada
– From Igoumenitsa: 100 km. through Egnatia motorway
– From Metsovo: 60 km. through Egnatia motorway
Do not hesitate to contact us through the contact form.